It will be reviewed asap, THANK YOU!
You must make a change to send a suggestion.
Please try to contact if you want to continue.
Oh yeah my people have committed ugly crimes
And in the process of me breaking free
I have inherited a painful legacy
I have even created some ugly children for you to adopt
That you have chosen to embrace
You embrace the ugly, the dyin' and the freak
Only because he is a part of you and
you are afraid to speak
Deep down, way down in the depths of you
He is ready to take over and rape the last
part of the sanity in your mind
Let him out, let him out, let him run wild, scream free
Get crazy and forget about music
what it was what it is or what its
supposed to be
Find more similar lyrics on http://mp3lyrics.com/NHTfGive it to the day, give in to the funky
Give in to the gypsy, to the nigger
in you soul and fly free
..Give it to the....
Oh lord, curse of the newborn child
...The incredible madness of just you, and then
...Maybe, we will see....
A beautiful newborn child
...Something beautiful, something beautiful...
Thank you for visiting www.mp3lyrics.org, we hope you had fun :-)
Comments on Beautiful Newborn Child Lyrics by The Animals
The Animals biography
The Animals were an English group of the 1960s, known in the United States as part of the British Invasion. Recognized for their spirited bluesy sound and deep-voiced lead singer, Eric Burdon, their signature songs "The House of the Rising Sun" and "We Gotta Get Out of This Place," exemplify the band's tough, rock-edged, pop style. The Animals were second only to the Rolling Stones in influencing other R&B and rock bands.
Formed in 1962/1963 in Newcastle upon Tyne, England, the Animals underwent numerous personnel changes and had a couple of reunions before disbanding in 1984.
According to the website Making Time, that discusses British music of the '60s, they were dubbed "animals" because of their wild stage act and the name stuck. The Animals' had moderate success in their hometown and a connection with Yardbirds' manager Giorgio Gomelsky motivated them to move to London in 1964.
The Animals' ch.....MORE.....(full The Animals biography) ←
Other songs similar to The Animals Beautiful Newborn Child lyrics
If you like Beautiful Newborn Child lyrics by The Animals you may also like the lyrics to these similar songs
- English 202 LyricsAkon Gangsta
- English 280 LyricsToo $Hort Funk Session
- English 101 LyricsThe Animals Bird on the Beach
- English 297 LyricsWanda Jackson Heartbreak Ahead
- English 185 LyricsThe Temptations Run Charlie Run
- English 1 LyricsCotton Pickas Nigger Want a Watermelon?
- English 87 LyricsDonell Jones Free
- English 189 LyricsChristina Aguilera Loving Me 4 Me
- English 84 LyricsThe Mothers of Invention Uncle Meat Film Excerpt Part 1
- English 55 LyricsJonny Lang Beautiful one
- English 57 LyricsGoodie Mob The Experience
- English 139 LyricsKing Diamond Gypsy
- English 5 LyricsArt Garfunkel The Animals' Christmas by Jimmy Webb
- English 42 LyricsB5 So Incredible
- English 77 LyricsSalt 'N' Pepa Imagine
- English 113 LyricsCiara Twerk a Little
- English 94 LyricsEurythmics Beautiful Child
- English 122 LyricsWu-Tang Clan Wu-Revolution
- English 156 LyricsNewsboys Something Beautiful
- English 518 LyricsPrince Cloreen Bacon Skin
- English 40 LyricsPatti Page Come What May
- English 518 LyricsPrince Undisputed
- English 104 LyricsThe Cult Ceremony
- English 69 LyricsIndia.Arie Get it Together
- English 15 LyricsGrandmaster Flash Beat Street
- English 103 LyricsDannii Minogue Undeniable
- English 50 LyricsThe Time Cloreen Bacon Skin
- English 186 LyricsBoyzone Let the Message run Free
- English 117 LyricsSkyclad Trance Dance (a Dreamtime Walkabout)
- English 102 LyricsThe Corrs Just in Time
- English 31 LyricsBlaque Ugly
- English 189 LyricsChristina Aguilera What A Girl Wants
- English 70 LyricsCorrs Just in Time
- English 46 LyricsBiz Markie I'm an Ugly Nigga (so What)
- English 26 LyricsMichelle Williams Love Thang (Featuring Dawkins & Dawkins)
- English 31 LyricsTuatha de Danann Some Tunes to fly
- English 266 LyricsMadonna Incredible
- English 53 LyricsBuck 65 Square one
- English 423 LyricsFrank Zappa Jesus Thinks You're a Jerk
- English 36 LyricsKelly Family Every Baby